PupDefense deters Cane Toads from living around your structure. Put on gloves and other PPE you may want to use, then easily apply PupDefense granules by hand. You can apply PupDefense along your property line to create an invisible fence. In addition, treat all active areas such as but not limited to: bushes, mulch beds, around the exterior perimeter of your home, planters, fence lines, and potted plants. Avoid applying PupDefense Granules to porous surfaces- i.e. pavers, cement, etc.
PupDefense granules should be applied twice in the first month of treatment. Then at least once every 2 month.
- Rain is no problem with PupDefense Granules
- Granules last twice as long as the previous liquid spray
- Application is as easy as sprinkling sand through your hands
1. PupDefense contains oils. Therefore, it is not meant to treat porous
areas like driveways or patios as this might leave stains.
2. Apply PupDefense in all areas you have seen Toads nest before. This
is usually around the house and in bushes.
3. Apply PupDefense along your property line / backyard fence to create
an invisible barrier for toads.
4. Apply PupDefense twice in the ﬁrst month (every 2 weeks) followed by
an every 60 day treatment after that.
5. PupDefense has a smell and taste that Toads don't like. Toads will
change their behavior and go somewhere else to avoid crossing the PupDefense
barrier to get onto!your property.
6. If used as directed, PupDefense is safe for pets, children, birds and